BONUS #1: This program also includes the highly acclaimed online video (one of the 4 videos)
“What Parents Need to Know From Kids About Divorce”. A $45 value!
BONUS #2: Included also are the following documents and handouts:
Parent’s Promise, Children’s Rights, Co-Parenting Job Description, Children’s Promise
BONUS #3: This program also includes a FREE PDF copy of
Shannon’s Highly Acclaimed Best-Selling Book,
The 7 Fatal Mistakes Divorced and Separated Parents Make:
Strategies for Raising Healthy Children of Divorce & Conflict – A $11.99 value!
4 Online Videos PLUS Handouts PLUS Shannon’s book!
We guarantee there is no better deal out there for the price!
CLICK BUY NOW ABOVE TO PURCHASE for $49.99!
How important and valuable is it to you to raise healthy children after divorce?
What Parents Are Saying:
child will benefit from this” – parent who took the class
Gave me time to think about how I wanted to Co parent. I enjoyed the online videos. – Taylor R., parent
EVERYTHING BELOW IS INCLUDED IN THIS 4 VIDEO (ONLINE) SET FOR ONLY $49.99!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- FOUR 30-50 minute videos – Shannon Rios Paulsen MS LMFT teaching on location in Colorado – She has been teaching this class in CO for 6 years
- All Handouts
- Also included! Highly acclaimed video, “What Parents Need to Know From Kids About Divorce”, hearing from the children of divorce, this video highlights children’s thoughts on divorce, a must-see video!
- FREE PDF copy of Shannon’s best-selling book, The 7 Fatal Mistakes Divorced and Separated Parents Make:
Strategies for Raising Healthy Children of Divorce & Conflict
- Some of the best training on children and divorce offered!
- If you truly want to raise healthy and happy children, this is the training for you!
- Reduced fee available with documentation
This book is outstanding! It contains not only extremely valuable information every parent facing divorce needs to know, but it also is full of practical tools for minimizing the impact of divorce on children. I highly recommend it.
Judge Stephen A. Groome, District Judge, 11th Judicial District, State of Colorado
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIDEOS:
- Meet the expert, Shannon R. Rios MS LMFT
- Answer the three important questions you DO have control over during this time.
- Learn crucial actions for you to not take and take to ensure your children are protected during the divorce process.
- Learn the risks if you don’t take some crucial actions during this time.
- Learn the rights of your children to ensure they are healthy and happy.
Is the highly acclaimed video “What Parents Need to Know From Kids About Divorce”!!
- This video shares thoughts directly from children on what parents should do and not do during divorce.
- You get a first-hand view of how this situation really impacts your children
- Learn how loss and grief impacts you and your children
- Understand the stages of development and how this impacts your children
- Learn what your kids really need from you.
- Understand what parent bashing is and how it harms your children. – Parent Basher Quiz included!
- Learn strategies for healthy communication with your co-parent.
- How conflict impacts your children
- Assess your conflict levels
- Understand how your behaviors can harm your children.
- Learn methods of connecting to your child so they feel heard during this process.
- Understand the pros and cons of parenting time schedules
- Learn ways to make this adjustment easier for your children
- Understand the potential issues of dating upon your children – this is the second biggest risk factor for your children after conflict!
- Determine self-care techniques to assist you in being the best parent possible.
- Learn why forgiveness is crucial
More Parent Testimonials:
– a parent who took the class
many ways” – a parent who took the class
It helped me understand how my behavior impacts my kids.” – a parent who took the class
Note: Your county must approve you taking an online divorce and parenting course (this course has been approved in the state of CO and most counties will accept it). You may need an exception to take this course online if in person courses are offered by your county. Not yet approved for Adams/Broomfield County in CO.
If you purchase this class and your court does not accept it, you will receive a full refund.
Go To: www.healthychildrenofdivorce.com to register for the CO state required in person class for other counties.
CLICK BUY NOW ABOVE TO PURCHASE for $49.99!