- Are parents and children of divorce and conflict a part of your practice in any way?
- Do you sometimes feel frustrated or wish you had more tools to assist yourself and the families?
- Do you want an easy step by step guide in working with parents and children of divorce/conflict?
- Do you want to learn from an expert who has worked with 1000s of families, written a best-selling book on the topic and runs a successful business?
- Do you just have one hour of time?
If you answered YES, you have found the right place! You now can have easy access (in a minute) to:
- Proven methods for effectively working with children and families of divorce/conflict
- Strategies to deal with “difficult parents”
- Self-care strategies and boundaries
- Resources for lowering/eliminating the “therapist in the middle”
- Exercises that you can use immediately!
- The latest research on children and divorce
- BONUS #1: FREE copy of the highly acclaimed Ebook
- 12 slide powerpoint presentation with audio
- Includes a FREE copy of the Parent’s Promise AND Parent Basher Quiz!
- Includes a FREE copy of the 2 minute bell meditation! Do this between clients to avoid burnout and connect better to yourself and clients.
- BONUS #2: FREE copy of Shannon’s Heart Opening Meditation from her best-selling CD – The Healing Journey Within: Manifesting Abundant Love:Deserving.
- Presentation, handouts and audio delivered immediately electronically, start using the strategies tomorrow!
- Give yourself this gift, learn from the expert and make your life easierJ! She learned the hard way, learn from her!
- Includes all materials, handouts, powerpoint slides (in PDF) with Audio
- All materials are authored and narrarated by Shannon R Rios, MS LMFT who is known as an expert in this field, has worked with 1000s of families, has a successful business and has written the best-selling book “The 7 Fatal Mistakes Divorced and Separated Parents Make: Strategies for Raising Healthy Children of Divorce and Conflict”.
In this 60 minute audio/visual workshop, you will be given the tools, strategies and resources you need to effectively work with families of divorce and conflict. These families can be minefields for clinicians, teachers and school therapists on many fronts. Learn strategies so you can effectively assist children and parents to successfully navigate these difficult waters. Shannon focuses her private practice solely on families of divorce and conflict, learn from the expert.
1. Understand the importance of this work/brief overview of research
2. Learn 10 proven strategies for working with children of divorce and conflict
3. Learn 10 proven strategies for working with parents of divorce and conflict
4. Receive education and exercises you can provide to parents to help them understand the impact of their behaviors on their children.
5. Learn how to conduct classes in schools/the community and what school professionals need to know when working with conflicting parents and their children
6. Learn 5 business and personal self-care strategies to avoid burnout in working with these parents that you can implement in your practice.
7. Receive suggestions for manifesting in your life and work.